Concrete repair firms literally lay the foundation for property owners and managers. That said, not all commercial concrete contractors provide the same quality of work and variety of services. Of course, hiring the wrong team could leave your company in hot water. So what exactly makes McDonald Waterproofing & Restoration so different? Here are the top five reasons why you should consider hiring our concrete specialists:
- Honesty – This is an industry where clients are often taken advantage of because they simply don’t know much about concrete. Here at McDonald, we believe in transparency from the time you first call us to the moment the project is completed. Have a number of questions along the way? You can count on us to provide honest, thoughtful responses.
- Respect – The unfortunate reality is that many concrete restoration companies don’t even give their clients the time of day. That’s not how we conduct business, though. Locally owned and operated since 1999, we don’t just see clients as another number in the project queue. Rather, we see them as our neighbors and family in the Mile High City.
- Quality – Many competitors in the industry settle for short-term fixes because they’re often the easiest approach. However, we have found over the years that these “band-aid” strategies fail miserably down the road. At McDonald Waterproofing & Restoration, we do concrete repair the right way. What do we mean by this? Well, by understanding the dynamics and conditions of concrete, we can apply the best technology and building methods. Never will we use a “cookie-cutter” or “one-size-fits-all” approach to your project. Our job is to provide clients with concrete services that deliver an unmatched return on investment.
- Versatility – Some concrete and waterproofing companies offer a few select services and that’s it. McDonald Waterproofing & Restoration is the one-stop shop for concrete repair. Could your commercial space benefit from concrete strengthening with carbon fiber systems and engineered steel bracing? We can customize a solution to fit the needs of your project. Have you noticed minor cracks around on your property as of late? Rather than sit back and wait for those small cracks to turn into major issues, ask our experienced team about concrete crack repair using urethane grout injection and epoxy injection.
- Communication – Wouldn’t it be nice if you could get a quick snapshot of the project status, whether you were on-site or thousands of miles away? We make that possible at McDonald thanks to our innovative Daily Project E-report. Take a look at the number of personnel on the project, morning and afternoon surface temperatures, amount of work completed, and upcoming tasks. We are proud to be the only contractor in the region who utilizes such a system. With such an emphasis on constant communication, you can say goodbye to frustration and delays while waiting for the project to be finished.
When it comes to reinforcing concrete solutions, McDonald Waterproofing & Restoration has you covered. Get in touch with us today to get started.